Sasquatch Sock is a great fingering-weight yarn that holds up wonderfully to a lot of wear (or a lot of ripping back...). It has beautiful stitch definition, generous yardage, and is the perfect choice to make your socks, shawls, and other lightweight items.
- 75% Superwash Merino wool / 25% Nylon
- Fingering weight | 3-ply
- 463 yards | 423 meters
- 26 - 30 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 1 - 2 or 2.25 - 2.75mm
- 21 - 32 sts = 4in or 10cm | US B1 - E4 or 2.25 - 3.5mm
- For best results, hand wash cool, lay flat to dry
- Dyed by hand in River Falls, Wisconsin